GRI certified Sustainability Reporting training
Sustainability reporting helps organizations to become more responsible, accountable and contribute effectively to sustainable development, to engage with stakeholders and build corporate reputation.
The latest evolution of the guidelines the GRI Standard has should be used instead of the former G4 Guidelines for reports published after 1 July 2018.
To prepare and publish a report needs more than data, wording and editing.
Our next GRI certified training is scheduled, based on the GRI Standards!
Date: 13-14th September 2018 + on-line exercise
Location: Hungary, Budapest, BCCH Office
Participation fee: 890 EURO + VAT (27%), which includes printed training material, coffee breaks, lunch, licence fee, but does not include travelling, accommodation or parking costs.
- 30 % for returning training participant
- 10% For NGOs, teachers, students, SMEs (<50 employees)
- 10 % for companies that are members at the partner organizations listed below
- 10% Early bird discount if registering until 8th March 2018
Partners of the training:
- Business Council for Sustainable Development Hungary ( www.bcsdh.hu )
- Önszabályozó Reklám Testület (www.ort.hu)
- ISO Forum (www.isoforum.hu)
- Szövetség a Kiválóságért Egyesület (www.kivalosag.com)
- British Chamber of Commerce in Hungary (www.bcch.com)
- Magyar Adományozó Fórum (www.donorsforum.hu)
- BLF Czech (https://www.csr-online.cz/en/)
- Croatian Business Council for Sustainable Development (HR BCSD: www.hrpsor.hr)
- Juice CSR (www.juicecsr.eu)
- IRDO (www.irdo.si)